- Don’t listen to his/her opinion
- You’re always right
- Don’t empathize, ever.
- Overreact-as much as possible
- Talk rude, especially in public (and don’t forget to snicker!)
- Be the first to call home to give your side of the story
- Keep tabs
- Transfer your mood to your interactions
- Don’t think before talking
- Voice your dissatisfaction (especially verbally) with as much caustic undertone as possible. *The more passive aggressive you get when quieter, the better.
Do these, and rest assured that your life and that of your sibling will be very entertaining for sadists.
Bonus: Carry these qualities to the rest of your human interactions and your score the big winner! An utterly miserable life.